The 12 year old girl in me was so excited to see Alicia at Poise in Parma and Jen from WhyCLE? posting an old chain mail favorite. Back when AOL was king, I was totally that girl who had to answer surveys about myself and then forward them on to all my friends with a message about how if they didn’t fill it out and send it on they would have 7 years of bad luck. So here, I am 27 going on 12… enjoy!
11 Random Things…
2. I broke my wrist when I was 8 while playing circus in a friend’s yard while seeing how high I could jump off a swing. I told my parents I fell off the swing.
3. I had LASIK surgery 2 years ago in April.
5. When I was little I had a underbite. It took 6 years, 2 sets of braces, 3 upper palette expanders, 2 retainers and one set of headgear to correct. (See photo!)
6. I started college as a Theatre Education major. On my 3rd day, I was informed by my advisor that they no longer offered that as an option.
7. I knew Chris for 3 years before we started dating. We were not close friends and I did not have a crush on him.
8. I love both my dogs but I kinda love Henry more. Chris loves Kramer more though, so it’s okay… right?
9. I played clarinet from 5th-8th grade.
10. I question almost every choice I make.
11. There was a period where I would tell my mom I brushed my teeth even though I didn’t. I would go so far as to wet the toothbrush to make it more believable.
Alicia’s questions (that originally came from Stephanie):
- What is the most adventurous thing you have ever eaten? Hmmm… chicken feet. YUCK!
- What would your last meal be if you had a say in it? Fajitas with a strawberry daquari
- What is your all time guilty pleasure food? Graeter’s Mint Chip Ice Cream
- What are you currently listening to? Was listening to “People & Things” by Jack’s Mannequin, now I’m back to “Ceremonials” by Florence & the Machine
- What is your favorite sport (to play, watch, or both)? I like to swim. I enjoy watching football.
- One thing you are dying to try (this could be anything): I’d love to go skydiving
- Fill in the blank: Food makes me…: HAPPY
- If you could have dinner with just one person, dead or alive, who would it be? My grandfather, Jim
- What is your “go to” restaurant for taking out of towners? Well I took a friend to XYZ Tavern recently…
- What quote sums up your life right now? “It is not who you are inside, but what you do that defines you.” -Batman Begins
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
I’m only going to tag one person, Lindsay In Wonderland, because I have a feeling she’s appreciate this kinda post and actually do it herself but if you read this and want to participate yourself here are your questions:
- What is your favorite thing about where you live?
- If you could travel to one place, where would it be?
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- What is your favorite thing to cook?
- What’s your secret guilty pleasure?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is your biggest fear?
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
- Who do you most admire?
- What is your morning routine?
- What is your favorite catch phrase?