Hello, sports fans! Welcome to June!!! I thought I would rock out an Awkward and Awesome Thursday for you this week.
– I am the worst at waiting. EVER. If there was an award- I would get it.
– Going to my husband’s work anniversary dinner and struggling to remember names of his coworkers that I see only once a year.
– Having asbestos removed from the basement of my office while I am trying to
– This website (IBS stands for both Independence Business Supply and, well… you know):
– VACATION STARTS TOMORROW. CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME!!! *INSERT THE THEME SONG TO “THE OC” HERE*
– My friend Lindsay‘s parents are housing us in Pittsburgh tonight for our early flight tomorrow! Her mom is pretty much the nicest.
– AT&T is covering both the repair of my car and a rental vehicle. YES!
– Henry turns 3 years old on Wednesday!!! This is exciting but at this point he could stop aging and I would totally be okay with that.
– Finding out that Jill Olecki and her friends love the same blogs I do… and then gushing over the Young House Love house and Baby Will’s old room on Bower Power.
Have a great weekend everyone and stay tuned for some Life According to My Iphone posts while I’m gone!!