Before I recount the events of our crazy new years festivities, I thought I would take a minute to look back at 2010. If you would have asked me, I would say that not much happened this year. So, I went to my Facebook account and started looking at pictures. Oh, how quickly we forget all the excitement of the year.
This year was a year of traveling. Along with multiple trips to DC, Columbus and Pittsburgh I headed to Indy, Lake of the Woods, Syracuse, Charleston and Chautauqua. There were marriages, babies, and blogging…oh my!
Since the photos reminded me of all the amazing events of 2010, it seemed only appropriate that I recount my Top 10 of 2010 (in photos). These are listed in the order they occured…
1. April 7, 2010 Welcome Nathan Andrew Husted!!!
2. May 24, 2010 Our 1st Anniversary
3. June 26, 2010 Michelle & Jason’s Wedding
4. July, 2010 Vacation in Charleston
5. July 14, 2010 Lady Gaga concert on my 26th birthday
6. August 2010 Chautauqua with the Adlers
7. August 21, 2010 Lindsay’s bachelorette party in DC
8. September 10, 2010 Ray & Denise get hitched
9. September 18, 2010 Lindsay & J.T. tie the knot!
10. November 27, 2010 Thanksegging 2010: The year of Outdrink the Drunk
Lot of amazing things to look forward to in 2011. Definitely more weddings, babies and blogging. Here’s a preview of the first events of 2011 and my next post… New Years 2011- Beer Olympics